11/27/2017: Today in class we worked on our thesis projects. I updated my Instagram profile and uploaded pictures of the three makeup looks I have done so far. I also did research on wedding makeup look tips because I will be getting paid $360 for this event, so I want to make sure my skills are on point. I also researched what it took to become a certified makeup artist, but unfortunately that requires me to enroll at a cosmetology school which is way too expensive and unrealistic. Instead, I asked my mentor, my cousin and certified makeup artist what she suggests I do instead. We came up with a plan where I go with her to her some of her appointments to observe and learn, which I'm really looking forward to because I love the way she does makeup and I also learn most affectively by watching and trying to replicate her techniques.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog