9/1/2017: I'm writing this late because I forgot to complete my entry on Friday night. During my Thesis class on Friday, I looked up thesis topics that I knew I'd be really interested in learning more about and putting together a whole project. Some topics I came up with are: hip hop culture in the 80's, 90's or 2000s and the effects of a certain type of music from that time period on the brain because listening to music engages every part of our brain; what makes Russ, or other young musci artists so successful so quickly; how to avoid student loan debt. I was really interested in making an accelerated rehab program for elite athlete females who tear their ACL, but I'm torn. I haven't decided just yet.
After this, I wrote a rough draft for one of my college essays responding to the prompt: "Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog